Join Prostate Cancer Canada Network Ottawa (it’s free!).
Are you a prostate cancer patient or survivor, spouse or family member, caregiver, or supporter in the fight against prostate cancer?
Then we invite you to join PCCN Ottawa.
As the saying goes, membership has its privileges!
Members of PCCN Ottawa get to:
- Learn all about prostate cancer, its diagnosis, and treatment options
- Enjoy support and encouragement from other survivors in a non-medical environment
- Volunteer and help provide prostate cancer awareness and support to others
- Ensure adequate funds are directed to the research and treatment of prostate cancer
- Contribute to public awareness of the benefits of early diagnosis and treatment
Plus, it’s free! No obligations and no membership fees.
(That said, we gladly accept financial donations. Click here to learn more about contributing to PCCN Ottawa.)
Register to become a PCCN Ottawa member
Please note: any and all information collected is used for the sole purposes of PCCN Ottawa; we do not share any member details with any other organizations.
The Walnut, November 2018
The Walnut is the official newsletter for PCCN Ottawa, currently published approximately four times a year.
Subscribe to our mailing list.
You can help protect men and their families from prostate cancer.