19 May 2015
The idea of visiting Tweed, a marijuana grow site in Smiths Falls, arose out of the presentation about complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) that took place in March, 2015, at the Warriors+1 meeting at Maplesoft Centre, Ottawa. A guided tour was organized to visit the premises.
While there, Jordan Sinclair explained:
- the procedures for individuals wanting marijuana for medical purposes,
- how and where to get prescriptions,
- how to get the appropriate type of product for the individual’s needs,
- which strains are appropriate for different individual’s needs,
- how to obtain the product from Tweed Inc., and more.
Thanks to Jordan and to Bruce Linton, CEO of Tweed, Inc., we had a wonderful learning experience about the legal aspects and various applications of medical marijuana.
One thing they made clear is that marijuana has not been shown to cure cancer, but some patients find it helps relieve pain, improve appetite or improve quality of life. This web site discusses several aspects of cancer and marijuana and various therapies for cancer.
For questions, call: Dan Faber, 613-829-0343 or email: email@example.com