You can help protect men and their families from prostate cancer.
One in seven Canadian men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
PCN Ottawa exists to help those men and their families.
As a non-profit, CRA-registered charitable organization (BN 889638342 RR0001), PCCN Ottawa is run entirely by volunteers.
While membership is free, we do gladly accept financial contributions to help cover operating costs including (but not limited to):
- Updating and maintaining our website
- Running our phone line
- Creating and publishing helpful literature, including The Walnut newsletter
- Rentals of meeting halls and presentation/display equipment
Every little bit counts
Please consider supporting PCN Ottawa by:
- Making a one-time or monthly donation through our secure webpage at CanadaHelps.org
- Sending a cheque made out to Prostate Cancer Network Ottawa, and mailing it to PCN Ottawa, Box 23122, Ottawa, Ontario, K2A 4E2
Tax receipts will be issued for all contributions greater than $10.00.